MAGNARO® 6 rope
Nylon was the world’s first true synthetic textile fibre. Our MAGNARO® 6 mooring rope can be used for all purposes and are produced according to the latest EN and ISO standards.
It combines high (dry) strength and excellent abrasion resistance. Its high elasticity makes the rope very suitable as a mooring tail.
- 6-strand cross-laid nylon rope whereby mono- and multifilaments are combined in the strands
- Monofilaments give the rope excellent abrasion resistance and dimensional stability
- Excellent behaviour on the winch drum
- Robust construction maintains its shape under extreme tension
- Rope is easier to handle than wire and easy to splice